- to be part of the design process?
- to be in charge during each step of the process?
- to have an open communication channel between the contractors and yourself?
- to know exactly what you're paying for and how much?
- to change your mind during the building process?
- to choose your options with the retailers and subcontractors of your choosing?
- a builder who is on top of the process every step of the way?
- a builder who is responsive before, during and after the project is complete?
With Liberty Homes, Inc. as your builder, you will play an active role in the building or remodeling process and in building your contract. Once your new home contract is signed, your final cost is locked in. Does that mean you can't make design changes? Absolutely not! You will still have the freedom to make changes, but you will approve the change in cost prior to the change taking place.
Once your project is done, we are not done. If you have issues, even outside of the warranty period, we'll still answer your call.
We'd love to talk to you about your project, so just give us a call right now at